cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong amount uploaded in FF67

Former Member
0 Kudos

While manually uploading bank statement in FF67, wrong amount has been posted in one Statement. Also correspondingly wrong balance is calculated. We want to change the amount in the transaction as well as the balance needs to be updated.

Ganesh Tawde

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The easy way to solve this issue (without having to delete the whole bank statement with special reports) is as follows:

1) It is not possible to change the begin- or end-balance in the starting screen, even when the amounts seem to be editable.

2) However there is an option if you proceed to the next screen, where you enter the individual bank statement lines. You proceed as by choosing menu path: Goto > Change Controls

3) A pop-up screen will appear. In this screen you are allowed to change the begin or end balance

That's the way to go. Good luck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

FEBA does not allow to change the amount that i checked no other way out to other than deleting.

Ganesh Tawde

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

On FF67, If you enter same parameters that you used while entering the data first time...i.e. Bank key, number statement number and statement date and hit enter(green check), you should be able to retreive the Bank statement you had saved earlier.

If the statement is not Posted, then all fields will appear as open for editing and you can go ahead and change any of the amounts or transactions and save the Bank Statement.

If however you have posted the Bank Statement the first time, you will not see any of the amounts and transactions as open for edit.

In that case you have to delete the statement completely and reverse postings. Then re-enter statement and re-process.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Uma

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suppose this would delete the whole statement. But i only want to edit / delete a particular sr no in the statement.

Ganesh Tawde

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to reprocess using FEBA tcode for that particular item else deleting the whole statement is advisible. But in FEBA it is not allowing the change in amounts, Try and let me know

regards,

radhika

Former Member
0 Kudos

No doc no generated after uploading statement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then delete that particular bank statement and once again upload the same. To delete the satement go to SE38

gi ve the program - RFEBKA96 and execute. Give the application name as 0001 and execute and then select only the statement which is wrongly uploaded and delete it.

hope this helps

regards,

radhika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Was any document generated after posting bank statement, if so the only possible way is to reverse the docuemnt and generate a new document for the same.

regards,

radhika