Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to change sold party at sales order level

former_member605515
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

i want to do a Quatation for sold party 12345 fot 1000 tone.But i want to do a sales order with referance to QuatationBut when i m doing the sales order with referance to Quatation the Sold party 12345 is showing grayed out system doesn't permit to change.But my requirement is to change the sold party..

Plz guide me how to do the settings.

Regards

SAHOO

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

You create a quotation for a particular sold -to. How & why do you create the order from the same quotation to a different sold-to?

Check the copy requirement at header level from QT to OR. the requirement is 001 Header-same customer, system will not allow to change the customer.

If you want to change the customer then try changing the requirement from 001 to 002 Header different customer.

Also quotations are created for a validity period for a particular customer, Why do you want to use a different customer in the sales order for the same quotation.

Also when you copy one doc to another the header details are copied into target doc.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just because you are referencing a document. (making a sales order with reference to a quotation), the system will grey out the sold to party. I think this is Standard SAP.

Try finding out an exit which will validate the partner functions at the time of sales order processing or at the time of saving the document.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto Va01, enter the sold-to-party, and now from the menu bar choose Create with Reference option..

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check following Settings:

T.Code: VTAA

Target Sales Doc: OR (Sales Order - Standard)

Source Sales Doc: QT (Quotation)

Select the combination and Double-Click.

Check for the enteries maintained in to Field: Copying Requirement.

I suppose, it would have been maintained as 001 - Header-same Customer

Instead maintain it as 002 - Header-Diff. Customer

Now, create a Quotation and try to reference it for creation of a new Sales Order.

Please revert, if the problem persists.

Best Regards,

Amit

former_member605515
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

i hv configured like that what u hv suggested.but its not changing at sales order level.if any other idea plz through ur valuable solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please consult your ABAPer to include your requirement in to Copy Routine LV45C002.

T. Code: VOFM

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: I am just refering the program that needs to be included in to your Copy Routine. Get it checked with ABAPer and make subsequent Changes...

• Are reference and target customer the same?

IF HVBPA-KUNNR CN '0 ' AND

VBPA-KUNNR CN '0 '.

IF HVBPA-KUNNR <> VBPA-KUNNR .

MESSAGE W005 WITH HVBPA-KUNNR VBPA-KUNNR.

ENDIF.

ENDIF.

IF NOT HVBAK-VKORG IS INITIAL AND

NOT HVBAK-VTWEG IS INITIAL AND

NOT HVBAK-SPART IS INITIAL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

maintain copy controls from sales doc to sales doc in VTAA

regards

former_member605515
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi

already tried copy control after thet i hv put that thread.plz try once.if any other solution plz through.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

in vtaa change the copying requirements "2 header different customer"

regards

prashanth