SAP for Media Discussions
Spark conversations about content creation, audience engagement, and monetization strategies using SAP in the media industry. Join in the discussion!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Partner Delete

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

i will create five customer in same name and address . now i need delete the duplicate customer .if possible please give the path . ssivadknatgmail.com

Regards,

S.Siva

• SAP Managed Tags:
12 REPLIES 12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you clearly expalin what is your problem?

As per my understanding,

You are trying to create 5 BP's with same name and address ,and also trying to delete the duplicate one.

Actually the system will not allow you to enter the same named and addressed BP 2 times but how its allowing you to enter 5 times .

thanks

Suresh.

• SAP Managed Tags:

0 Kudos

hi ,

thanks for ur replaying .. please give the path for bp check settings related .........

• SAP Managed Tags:

0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Go to BP t.code and enter the BP number now click on general data then click on the Status tab in general data and check the archieving flag ,so hereafter the system will not allow this BP in any business process unless and until we remove this check here.

thanks

Suresh.T

• SAP Managed Tags:

0 Kudos

Hi

thanks a lot ... now i am got one error .. when i am entered the bp no shows one error message ( Business partner 1000711 has status "Flag Archiving" ) . please give the centralised customization settings in spro . because i am entered every bp no is not possible .

thanks

S.Siva

• SAP Managed Tags:

0 Kudos

Hi Shiva ,

Please Try the T.Code BUPA_DEL . Please Try and Let Me Know.

Regards,

Nikhil

Edited by: Nikhil Joshi on Dec 3, 2008 7:43 AM

• SAP Managed Tags:

0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks nikhil but not working in this t.code ......... or give t.code for hide business partner nember

S.Siva

• SAP Managed Tags:

0 Kudos

Use this program to delete the business partner : BUPA_TEST_DELETE

Regards,

Shiva Kumar

• SAP Managed Tags:

0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks Shiva i am already use this programe but not deleted bp nos.... please send the Is-Media Technical question sheet send my ssivadkn gmail com

Regards,

S.Siva

SAP Is-Media

• SAP Managed Tags:

0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Go to transaction BUPA_DEL.

Enter BP number in the input field.

Uncheck ALL flags.

Click Execute.

BP will be deleted. In case deletion fails, you will get some error message -

eg : Deletion not possible because BP is stil being used", etc...

In case you get an error, let me know what the error is...that can easily be corrected or avoided...

Cheers,

Rishu.

• SAP Managed Tags:

0 Kudos

Hello, Rishu.

I follow your steps to delete but the BP still in Solman. The messege was:

"Deletion is not allowed

No Business Partners Deleted

E CRM_BUPA 205

Business partner 742 still used in business transactions"

Can you help me?

Regards,

FS.

• SAP Managed Tags:

0 Kudos

Hi FS,

The error points that the BP you are trying to delete is already used in an order ,etc that is still valid.

If you aren't sure where the BP is used, follow these steps :

Put breakpoints in CRM_BUPA_ORDER_EVENT_ARCH1 and CRM_BUPA_READ_ORDER_OBJECTS and debug till you see the error CRM_BUPA 205.

These modules determine the dependencies of the BP when you try to delete it.This will help you see which dependency is preventing the deletion and then maybe you can manually delete / invalidate the dependency and then try to delete the BP again.

Regards,

Rishu.

• SAP Managed Tags:

0 Kudos

Hello Rishu,

Thanks for your help. It functioned perfectly. I already delete de BP.

Best Regards,

FS.

• SAP Managed Tags: