cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WS navigator error ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to test a WS scenario I have created.

I've entered the WS navigator and entered the url of my wsdl file, clicked "next" and received the following error:

Cannot download WSDL from http://<host>:<port>/wsdl/BAPI_EMPLOYEE_GETDATA.wsdl: CreateProcess: javac -nowarn -encoding Cp1255 -classpath "C:\usr\sap\XIT\DVEBMGS60\j2ee\cluster\server0\apps\sap.com\com.sap.engine.services.webservices.tool\servlet_jsp\wsnavigator\root\WEB-INF\temp\ws1138606289546\proxy;C:\usr\sap\XIT\DVEBMGS60\j2ee\cluster\server0\bin\ext\sapxmltoolkit\sapxmltoolkit.jar;C:\usr\sap\XIT\DVEBMGS60\j2ee\cluster\server0\bin\ext\webservices_lib\webservices_lib.jar;C:\usr\sap\XIT\DVEBMGS60\j2ee\cluster\server0\bin\ext\webservices_lib\jaxrpc-api.jar;C:\usr\sap\XIT\DVEBMGS60\j2ee\cluster\server0\bin\ext\webservices_lib\jaxm-api.jar;C:\usr\sap\XIT\DVEBMGS60\j2ee\cluster\server0\bin\ext\webservices_lib\saaj-api.jar;C:\usr\sap\XIT\DVEBMGS60\j2ee\cluster\server0\bin\interfaces\webservices\webservices_api.jar;./bin/system/exception.jar;./bin/system/logging.jar; ;C:\usr\sap\XIT\DVEBMGS60\j2ee\os_libs\jstartup.jar;.\bin\boot\boot.jar;.\bin\boot\jaas.jar;.\bin\system\bytecode.jar;." "C:\usr\sap\XIT\DVEBMGS60\j2ee\cluster\server0\apps\sap.com\com.sap.engine.services.webservices.tool\servlet”

Any ideas ?

Thanks,

Elad.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have not faced this problem, but found a thread which might be of help to you.They talk of URL AS A WSDL source as you are doing it,

Not sure though, just thought of sharing this with you.

Regards,

Anirban.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

I think web service is created by u..and if u are using the NDS u can test directly in the test environment of webservice navigator.

After creating the webservice have u deployed it on the J2EE engine...If u have deployed u should be able to view /download ur WSDL file.

regards,

datta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Datta,

This error occurs when I try to test my WS through the test tool in the WS navigator.

I have my wsdl file deployed on the j2ee server.

There is another WS(which works) I have created the same way, with only one difference:

In the working WS the data types are created manually, while in the problematic WS, the data types are created by importing an xsd file.

Thanks,

Elad.