cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

whenever i do miro i will get a message that my document is blocked for payment and need to release,

how to config my document should release during my post with out block , or it is necessary to block and release the doc

explain in detail

thanks

ganesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you can release Invoice using tcode MRBR.

there are four reasong for blocking Invoice.

1. quantity variance

2. price variance

3.quality variance

4.stostatic blocking

Please check which one is the reason for your block.

Regards,

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thank your reply,

can u explain stostatic blocking please

thanks

ganesh

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

You can block invoices at random to check them again. If the stochastic block is active and you post an invoice that is not subject to any other blocking reason, it can be randomly selected for blocking.

A stochastic block is not set at item level, but for the whole invoice. If a stochastic block is set when you post the invoice, the system automatically sets an R in the field Payment block in the document header data; there is no blocking indicator in the individual items.

Prerequisites

In Customizing for Invoice Verification, you can define:

If stochastic blocking is active

The degree of probability of a block. You set a threshold value and a percentage for this.

- If the value of the invoice is larger than or the same as the threshold value, the degree of probability that the invoice will be blocked is that of the percentage.

- If the value of the invoice is smaller than the threshold value, the degree of probability that the invoice will be blocked is calculated proportionally to the percentage.

If, for example, the threshold value is $100 and the percentage 50%, every invoice over $100 would have a 50% chance of being blocked; an invoice for $500 would have a 25% change of being blocked. If you want the degree of probability to be the same for all invoices, you set the threshold value to zero.

If you enter a threshold value of zero and a percentage of 99.9%, all invoices would then be blocked.

Regards

Priyanka.P

AWARD IF HELPFULL

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi priyanka,

thank you for your reply

please tell the path to do that config or check that config

thank you

ganesh

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Ganesh,

As i don't have the system with me right now so pls check and confirm it by yourself:

SPRO> MM>Purchsing-->VMR

OR

SPRO --> MM --> Logistics general --> Business area/contacts --> Vendor --> see same setting in it....

Pls make it confirm..

regards

Priyanka.P

AWARD IF HELPFULL

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This happens when there is a price variance is there & also quality management active.

It says that unless quality approves it goes for block payment, once quality is over it will not give any mesages.

Pandari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The MIRO documents are blocked for payment due to following reasons -

1) Material is lying under Quality Inspection.

2) Quantity Variance.

3) Price Variance.

Normally, if you run automatic payment programme, then the blocked MIRO documents are not taken into consideration. However, you can manually post the payment against above invoices. The invoices may be cleared automatically by system (for example, when QA department clears the material from QI stock to unrestricted use.) After these documents are cleared, those are considered for automatic payment programme.

Pl. check for what reason your invoices are getting blocked.

Regards,

Prashant

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please Check the Tolerance Limits in OMR6 and also Check the Invoice Price is Greater than PO Price.

You can View / Release the Blocked Invoice thru MRBR.

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thank you for your reply

there is no price difference between PO and LIV

then can u suggest me what is the problem

or how can do the configuration without blocking the liv

thanks

ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ashok

thanks for your reply

can u give me detail path to check the cofig for stochastic block?

How to avoid this stochastic block ?

thank u

ganesh