cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J1IH and J1IS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Pls tell me the difference between J1IH AND J1IS. In which case i sould these tcodes.

Can i use J1IH for canceling vendor excise invoice, the one I captured in J1IEX? pls suggest.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Pls tell me the difference between J1IH AND J1IS. In which case i sould these tcodes.

J1IH is used to post the Excise JV.

Use: - You use these functions if you need to make an adjustment posting to any of your CENVAT accounts. You can make adjustment postings to account for:

u2022 Scrap

u2022 Materials that you have not used in production

u2022 Additional excise paid by vendors

u2022 Money that you have transferred to your personal ledger account

u2022 Other transactions

You can also use this function to cancel excise invoices -out going excise invoices.

J1IS is used to create the excise invoice for other movements like Subcontracting & Stock transfer order.

Can i use J1IH for canceling vendor excise invoice, the one I captured in J1IEX

It is not possible to cancel the incoming excise invoice by J1IH. Do the cancellation in the J1IEX itself.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

J1IH:Make a CENVAT adjustment posting

You use these functions if you need to make an adjustment posting to any of your CENVAT accounts. You can make adjustment postings to account for:

Scrap

Materials that you have not used in production

Additional excise paid by vendors

Money that you have transferred to your personal ledger account

Other transactions

You can also use this function to cancel excise invoices.

J1IS:Process an excise invoice (outgoing) for other movements

In the standard procedure for creating outgoing excise invoices ,the excise invoice is created with reference to a delivery note or an invoice. The system also allows you to create an excise invoice with reference to various other documents, as follows:

· Goods issue documents (for example, transfer postings)

· Vendor excise invoices (for when you return faulty goods to a vendor, for example)

· Factory excise invoice (for sales returns)

In addition, you can create an excise invoice without reference to any document at all.

Regards

Priyanka.P

AWARD IF HELPFULL

Former Member
0 Kudos