cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subject Profile field in Service Order screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Webclient UI service order screen, subject profile filed is missing. If i tried to create service order through SAP GUI using the transacton "CRMD_ORDER", i can see the field "Subject" in the "Fast Entry" tab. Same field is not visible in the Webclient UI. I checked the fields avilable in BTADMINH context node but didn't find the subject profile field. Please let me know how to bring the subject field on the screen.

-Chandra Sekhar.

Edited by: Chandra Sekhar Seeli on Sep 15, 2008 9:30 AM

Edited by: Chandra Sekhar Seeli on Sep 15, 2008 9:30 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Subject Profile is not visible in BTAdminH. Its visible in Component BTSubject. To see these fields in complaint you need to

1) Add BTSubject in component useage of BT120H_CPL

2) Add mainwindow of BTSubject in Viewarea of BT120H_CPL

3) Add Custom controller of for BTSubject in your BT120H_CPL

Use following context nodes

BTAdminH

BTOset higher level BTAdminH

BTSubject Hiher level BTOset

4) Add your custom controller in component controller.

After these steps you will be able to see subject structure in Available fields Blocks tab.

Please note if you wana see standard implementation steps then follow BT116H_SRVO. In this component both CategoryDB and BTSubject is included.

Good luck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Actually, i want to add the subject profile in BT116H_SRVO only. As this component doest contain BTSubject component inside. Do you have any idea why it is not there in our standard application. Is there any patches that we need to apply for this?

I dont want to add it, if it comes already with standard.

-Chandra Sekhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We got reply from SAP saying that, this field is not there in the webclient UI and same functionlaity can be reciprocated using the categorization field set.

-Chandra Sekhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

can u pls explain how u used categorization for this purpose. I m facing exactly the same issue and not getting the codes and catalogs on the UI screen.

The categorization drop downs are there; but there are in the non-editable mode (without any values).

Regards,

DP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

You may find the fields field in component BT160I_CPL in the overview page in context node BTSubject.

Regards...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

To add a new field, you will have to enhance a component through tx: BSP_WD_CMPWB; to find out the required component go to service order screen (edit mode) and click on a field and press F2 and this will display you the component and the view in which the changes have to be made.

In order to make your changes , select the view within the component , take a copy of a configuration and add new fields using the "show available fields" button. Remember that you should use your own technical (role configuraiton) key while making these changes and assign this key to your business role likewise.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Jacob.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacob,

I would like to know which field should i need to add to bring the subject profile on the screen. In case if the field is not there in the context what is the alternative way to bring the field on to the screen.

-Chandra Sekhar.