Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Language translation for the message class in SE91

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

What will be the fastest way to translate the messages instead of translating it line by line?

One way is logon in translated language Example 'DE' and

go to SE91, give message class name enter, then at menu bar select 'goto', u can see translation option

here can be translated manually by copy paste method, but it takes lot of time to translate, I think maybe we can write up a program to translate the messages? if so please give the program details or any code to translate these messages.

Thanks.

Regards,

srinivas

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

The translation of language from one language to another will be done via menu GOTO translation. Why it happens because for messages you enter will not have proper translation in the target language. Because of that we have to convert the given message by using translator and we have to copy that message and paste that in the translation.

SAP standard messages will not require any translation. They will be displayed in their particular language when you logon the system in that particular language.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I know these things, I m looking for any fastest method to translate, any standard programs or tools are there to translate these text without copy paste method?, please advice.

Thanks,

Regards,

srinivas

0 Kudos

closing thread.