cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

debit note

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

i have a query. customer has to pay say Rs 10000 to the company in 25 days as per terms. he failed to pay by 25th day. as per the terms the company will charge interest on the amount starting from 26th day. the company will issue debit note for the customer for the interest amount.

my question is where exactly the activity of raising debit note to customer will come is it in SD of FICO?

if in SD wht is the T.code? if in FICO wht will be the t.code

regards

rag

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Uaually we do it by raising the Debit MEmo Request DR. Coz it will be easy for SD to track. Accordingly a debit memo is raised to the customer.

But in real time it is good to schedule jobs that compare the billing date with the terms of payment. If the customer defaults the payment in the stipulated time, then automatically DR is raised & a mail is sent to the dunning Dept (customized solution). Concerned team will create the debit memo or it can also be scheduled to be created automatically.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u need raise normal debit note to specify order reason intrest tom customer option is available.

I hope it will resolve ur problem.

Best regards,

venkataswamy.y

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is better to do it from SD side as the sales people will normally follow up for the payment. So a debit memo request has to be raised by the sales team and with reference to this a debit memo has to be created, which will be released by the accounts team.

Regards,

GSL.