cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP-REGEN[Reset Procurement Proposal Indicator in Planning File Entry]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Its'a biggest and hottest issue for me, really I am frustrated with this issue, so any of you please guide me to solve this issue will be grateful.

Issue:

We are running a MRP-REGEN job on every sunday after this run I am seeing lot of material in the planning file are selected with RESET PROCUREMENT PROPOSALS indicator, so in next MRP run all the planned orders , purchase req & schedule lines related to those materials are deleted and recreated this affects our KPI of purchase requisition.

Please guide me........

Why Reset procurement proposals are marked after MRP-REGEN for some of the materials?

Is there anyway can we avoid setting of Reset procurement proposal indicator after MRP-REGEN run for materials?

My ultimate aim is I need to skip the Reset Procurement Proposals indicator for materials after MRP-REGEN run........

In my other plants I am not facing this issue.........but I am unable to find the behind sceens...........Please guide me............

I am looking forward your postive reply............

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am in need to avoid the setting of Reset Procurement proposals on every MRP-REGEN run, so could you please guide me how to control the setting of Reset Procurement Proposal indicator on MD01 screen.