cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KD 256: There are no accrued amounts, settlement is not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am doing periodic RA settlement. and facing settlement issue..

For certain WBS elements ('REL', have RA key and have costs posted for period 8), WIP amount from RA was not settled to generate periodic settlemetn documents. I saw that RA cost element was updated to have WBS costs. However, when I tried to run CJ88, the system said There are no accrued amounts, settlement is not possible..

I then ended up with unequal balance between WBS elements and a CIP account because settlement documents were not generated. How could this be possible?? Those WBS elements do have costs for the period. (Other WBS elements with have the same RA key was settled just fine.)

I saw some other posts suggesting that changing a status to 'TECO' and try to settle again. However, I do not want to TECO my WBS as I do not want to settle to final asset account yet.

Please help.

Monica

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The WBS in question may not have taken into account while executing the RA.

The alternate way to settle (than that of TECO) is to remove RA key from perticular WBS and then run CJ88.

(But correct method would be to settle it with RA run...check the RA updates and assignements)

Regards

Hemant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemant,

Thank you for your answer. I am enlighted by your point. However, our process differs. I do not want to remove RA Key and settle as we are required to calculate WIP...

Anyway, the issue has been resolved not because of this. I checked the previous settlement and found costs have been previously settled.(Should have catched this before posting the thread)

Clsong the thread. Thank you everyone.

Monica

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You must run the report for activation of objects in allocations (RKALPSAC) using transaction SE38 to enable internal orders and/or WBS elements as senders in allocation cycles and segments. Run the report once for internal orders and once for WBS elements, selecting the allocations you want to allow the internal orders or WBS elements to use as senders. Select plan and/or actual allocations, select the update run option, and execute the report.

After doing this, try settlement run again. It would go through.

Hope it helps.

Arya

former_member845166
Active Participant
0 Kudos

please check the value type of the cost element. If it is statistical then settlement is not possible.and sap will give error "KD 256: There are no accrued amounts, settlement is not possible"

shiv