cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Book

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

Can any one explain me what is Tax Book and what is used for or any information related to Tax Book?

It would be Much Appreciated.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajan,

You can use more that one depreciation areas.

You can have one with you own rules and one for TAX books.

Example:

You bay a computer:

For the tax rukes it is depreciation start on the begin of the year for 5 years. In your own rules you say the depreciation start in the month from the aquasition and is 3 years.

You can say to that tax books is only posted in FI (not in CO) and that you own rules are posted in FI and CO

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Paul for making clear what is Tax Books. But i would like to know more if anyone knows that how it relates to international tax and and what are the functionality of it. I need some deeper understanding of it. Any examples would be helpful too.

NEED to know ASAP.

Thank you very to all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tax books are different by country. There is no 'one' answer to your question. It may be helpful to you to read the information provided in the SAP Help Portal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

Could you provide me the link to that, if you don't mind.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Quite frankly I am surprised that you don't know how to access SAP Help. It is: http://help.sap.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not true, I do know how to access help site, what i meant was can you provide me the link directly which explains "Tax Book". Because i wasn't able to find anything on Tax Book in help.sap.com.. lets see if you can find it!

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajan,

There are by country different tax rules, when you want to know the rules for a country ask for these rules. There are on this forum people from different countries.

An other option is to talk with the financial people in your business they should know exact the Business and tax rules and if there are difference between. When you know these rules you have only to set them up in SAP.

When you look in SAP there are for the most countries templates available with the rules, perhaps your country is one of them