cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set a select option's item as invisible (using a method code)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I need to hide parameters and select option fields, but Iu2019m using the select_option component to add all items to the layout using just one View Container Element.

I could use to hide the View Container Element setting the property visible, but I need to hide fields with certain conditions. I also could add one View Container Element for each select option, but I have many... I wish I could make in other way.

Iu2019ve checked the Definitions of the Interface IF_WD_SELECT_OPTIONS and the Ulli Hoffmannu2019s book and I have found no help at all.

Thanks in advance,

Filipe Torres

Edited by: Filipe Torres on Sep 15, 2008 12:34 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to remove the existing Fields .There is mehod called REMOVE_SELECTION_SCREEN_ITEM in the IF_WD_SELECT_OPTIONS interface.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! In fact, I was looking for a hide/show feature (like for other layout fields), but as I can see there is no such thing for select-options' elements. So this will work fine for me, thank you very much!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why don't u just build your Select-Options depending your condition... that will solve your purpose.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, this helps but will solve just part of my problem. I'm using many views and to pass the values from those select options and parameters I just declare them in the first view... The other answer helps me more that shows how to remove one element. I was looking for a hide feature and not remove, but seems that I have to remove.