Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Pricing Procedure

Hi,

I have a question.Please explain, with thanks.

If we set the "Document pricing procedure" to "A" in a Sales order, and also set "Customer Pricing Procedure" to "1" in Customer Master, then in this case which Pricing Procedure , the system is going to use.? Will it be Standard Pricing Procedure 'RVAA01"?

Do we have to configure this Pricing procedure to sales order, or system will automatically configure it?

I will appreciate your reply.

Thanks.

Naz

Former Member
Former Member replied

Dear Naz,

The pricing procedure is been determined using sales area (Sales organization + distribution channel + division), customer pricing procedure ( from sold to party) and a document pricing procedure (sales document type). now coming to your question

the system is going to use that pricing procedure in which the sales area, customer pricing procedure and document pricing procedure is defined which is done in IMG.

if you have assigned it to the standard one then system will take the standard RVAA01.else it will take the one which you have assigned it for.

for e.g. if you are using VA01 it will ask for document type (OR) and the sales area (1000,10,00) after you press enter then it will go into the screen of creating a sales order in which you to give the sold to party. this setting takes the pricing procedure.

I think i have solved your question

Please revert back to me in you have any doubt

regards

yogesh

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question