cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packing list output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am new to SAP, Please resolve my issue. I have developed a spec for a packing list smartform and the smartform program has been assigned to the output type (standard ) PL00 . I need this smart form to be printed after the shipping completion status in vt02/vt01n. when I go to the output menu of vt02n transaction I do not find the output type PL00 in the menu.How do i configure the output type PL00 to be visible in the menu for a printed output. Please help me out.

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear KXD,

Please go through this IMG path do the settings related to the output determination for shipments.

SPRO>IMG>Logistics execution>Transportation>Basic Transportation Functions>Output Control>Maintain Output Determination for Shipments

-->Maintain Condition Tables

-->Maintain Output Types

-->Maintain Access Sequences

-->Assign Output Types To Partner Functions

-->Maintain Output Determination Procedure

-->Assign Output Determination Procedures

Maintain the output condition record through VV71 transaction for the shipment type

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello murali,

Thanks a lot for that suggestion! I was able to do that and I am able to see my output type in vt02n output options, how ever I have a problem- when I try to run the output it says output could not be issued, when I see the analysis I see that it says printer not defined.

I defined printer profiles and also assigned it to the output type. could this be a problem with the print program? bcos we are using standard print program of PL00 out put type from application v2-shipping, where as I am using this program in transportation application. Please guide me. I assigned full points to you.

regards

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kxd,

This may be due to printer settings so please take help of BASIS people to do the proper printer related seetings and they will be able to fix that issue.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Edited by: Murali Mohan.Tallapaneni on Sep 16, 2008 5:13 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello murali,

Thank you for the suggestion! I actually used a standard output type print program and in transportation module and it worked.I dont why it wont work with a print program from shipping application, but it worked in transportation application.

thank you once again!

regards

Keerthi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto Tcode NACE and select application V2 shipping.

Click on output types pushbutton, here you have to assign PL00 output type.

Make sure access sequence, routines, program are properly assigned to this output type.