cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comm Channel Problem---- javax.ejb.EJBException

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ALL

When I am creating a Sender communication channel, using ftp protocol, my file is not being picked up.

Communication channel monitoring reveals the follwoing error in my comm channel.

I don't know how to get rid of it

Kindly help...!!

Error: javax.ejb.EJBException: Exception in getMethodReady() for stateless bean sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.appxml|com.sap.aii.af.ejb.jarxml|CallAdapterWithMessageBean; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.util.pool.PoolException: javax.ejb.EJBException: Exception raised from invocation of public void com.sap.aii.af.app.modules.CallAdapterWithMessageBean.ejbCreate() throws javax.ejb.CreateException method on bean instance com.sap.aii.af.app.modules.CallAdapterWithMessageBean@296eb8f9 for bean sap.com/com.sap.aii.af.appxml|com.sap.aii.af.ejb.jarxml|CallAdapterWithMessageBean; nested exception is: javax.ejb.CreateException: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NameNotFoundException: Object not found in lookup of SapXIJDBCAdapterService.

Regards

Azahar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check with basis, i think problem in Adapter Engine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thats correct dear.....!!

Its the problem with Adapter Engine....BASIS Team will handle this.....

Regards

Azahar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its sure that this problem is with File Adapter service in SAP J2EE engine.

But did you checked whether other file adapters are working fine or not?

Try to create new communication channel and then try once again. If you will get the same problem then restart File adapter service from Visual Administrator.

Thanks

Farooq

Edited by: Farooq Farooqui on Sep 15, 2008 10:35 PM

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. can you confirm if it is the file adapter or the jdbc adapter you are using.

2. in the modules tab are you using any modules?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry ....i forgot to mention that the following details

I am using simple File adapter

and not using any module

Regards

Azahar