Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Permit in PMO

former_member226856
Participant
0 Kudos

In the main Menu of PM order. Goto --> Permits

A dialoge box pop up and we have to select the relevant permit and issue it. We want to make "Issue" mandatory before release. How can we do this ?

Regards,

VM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member220863
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear VM ,

Use Tcode IPMD select the desire permit and set 2 for order release.

regards

sunil

former_member226856
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanx for the valuable information on permits. My requriment is full filled. I want to ask only one more thing that Operation deptt are not authorized to work in PM Order then how would they give their approval on permit. Is there any other Tcode to give approval on the permit assigned to order.

Thanx in advance

VM

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear VM,

Please provide them object authorization in PM order through basis team.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

former_member226856
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Kaushal,

Any how operation person will enter inside PM order, I want to avoide that. Is there any way by which we can approve with out going inside PM order.

Regards,

VM

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear VM,

I don't think this is possible.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

VM,

What exactly are you trying to stop the operations department doing in your orders? If I understand correctly, you want the operations department to authorise the work without entering the order???

[PM/CS Autorisation objects|http://www.sapfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=823900]

PeteA

former_member226856
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Pete,

Your understanding is correct. I want operations deptt to give authorization for work with out entering in order.

regards,

VM

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

VM,

Have you looked at the permit lists (TCode IPM2, IPM3)

PeteA

former_member226856
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Pete,

problem is solved.

Thanx

Regards,

VM

Edited by: V M on Sep 16, 2008 7:30 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member192718
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear VM,

Permit can is assigned to Technical Objects and Order.

The permits which are assigned to Technical objects are call safety permits and permits which are assigned to order are called for costing purpose. In case of order permit will not be released if planned cost of order exceeding the defined limit.

Eg.

Go to eqquipment>goto> permit> select that you created in customizing> and select permit release after issued

Now if you create any order for this equipment it will not let you release until permit is issued.

Regards,

Kaushal Rai

Edited by: Kaushal Rai on Sep 15, 2008 9:39 AM

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

VM

See item 5 under the Process Flow section in [this|http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/96/6cc5371e5db25fe10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm] link

PeteA