unable to change port of File Repository Input Server
I found in Administration Documentation how to do it:
To change the port a server uses for accepting requests
1. Go to the "Servers" management area of the CMC.
2. Select the server, then choose Stop Server from the Actions menu.
3. Choose Properties from the Manage menu.
4. Under Common Settings, deselect the Auto-Assign check box for
Request Port, then type the port number you want the server to listen
5. Click Save or Save & Close.
The changes are reflected in the command line displayed on the Properties
6. Start and enable the server.
The server binds to the new port, registers with the CMS, and begins listening
for BusinessObjects Enterprise requests on the new port.
But when I choice in CMC server Input in Properties part I have only possibility to set:
Maximum Idle Time minutes
And that is all.
Where can I find the Common Settings?
I will appreciate for help.