cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception Handling in BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi All,

i am working on a BPM scenario, i have got some Exception/Error in the Transformation Step(Mapping). i want to capture the same error and send a Log Customer.

Thanks,

Madhav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use a Block step. IN the block step you can add your exception branch. handle the exception branch and then use a transformation followed by a send step to trigger whatever log you want.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/33/4a773f12f14a18e10000000a114084/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi shabarish,

Thanks for u r Reply,

I have a transformation step inside my Exception branch to create a log file. But I have hard coded it since there is just one interface. My requirement is to capture the trace which gets generated while the first message mapping fails. Is it possible to capture that trace and then get that information in the second transformation(inside the exception branch) to generate the log file which also includes the trace information of the first, failed transformation.

Thanks,

Madhav

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it is not possible to get trace of the error occured at while executing transformation step in BPM.

Regards,

Sami.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

chk this thread - []

it should answer your question.

Regards.

Siddhesh Naik