Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Runtime Exception

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls give me the solution for the below error:

com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: Name expected: 0xd(:main:, row:2, col:4096) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.Transformer.checkParserException(Transformer.java:187) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.Transformer.start(Transformer.java:174) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.AMappingProgram.execute(AMappingProgram.java:105) at

Thanks

MMV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is some mapping program error.

Kindly check the runtime mapping error using the imput xml file been imported using the mapping editor test tab "Import xml test data"

You will get a clear idea of where the error took place

former_member183906
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whetehr all the Mandatory fields are Mapped and required Data are passed to it.

Fatel error check your source file these is two <?xml version="1.0"?> and again <?xml version="1.0"?>. if u delete one then there is no problem.

if you are testing from http client. when you place the file remove xml tag <?xml version="1.0"?> from source payload.

your problem will be solved.

another one is copy u r source file and open in altova xml spy and try to validate the xml that one will show you the error message.

Fatel error because xml is not a valid one.

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this error is due to mapping program check with mapping.

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can u tell me brief about your scenario.

test your mapping...is it working correctly.

Edited by: Dharamveer Gaur on Sep 15, 2008 7:36 AM