Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production order splits

former_member1242643
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

In my current project, in a production order i need to splits the quantity into three work center depending on the capacity availability during the execution.My problem is, in the routing how can i assign three wc for one operation and during order execution how can i splits the quantity(to all three wc or two or one) among the available workcenters?

Please Reply

Regards

Rajib

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member1242643
Participant
0 Kudos

ok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajib ,

You can create work center as group of M\C define individual capacities as 3 . In routing add this WC with required splitting .

Neal

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Split is basically - splitting the qty equally to no of m/c's which will work parallel.

You need to create the Parallel sequencing in routing CA02 where we define different WC altogether for identify the sequence.You need to maintain the "Required splitting" in the operation details. Number of splits. In splitting we are not identifying individual m/c but taking only the splitting function to reduce the total processing time.

If the work center is same , then u can put 3 in no. of capacitiies in CR02 in capacity header.

And in routing , u can tick the splitting indicator in operation details.ur lot will be splitted in 3 qtys W/C with 3 individual capacities can also do it then go for capacity planning

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the work centers have are the same physically, you can define them in W/C master 3 individual capacities.

Other solution might be to use production versions. Maybe the PP experst can confirm / refute this.

Csaba