Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen painter or table control problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created two maintenance views for two custom tables , and two views has been created .

in one view when i excuting sm54 and display i could able to see all the fields in the table control ,

but in the other view i could see only one field very in the table control.

Is this the problem of screen painter with table control , shall i need to intall screen painter again

i am using 4,7 version os sap ,

Regards

subba

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try by generating the table maintainence dialogue again.

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

Thanks for yorr prompt reply and i tried so many times , can i go that particular screen and change

the screen and include all the fields , actually the system proposes the screen when we are creating

the table maintenance generator.

i selected one step and screen proposed by sap in the overview screen as 1 and i have created table maintenance.

Regards

subba

0 Kudos

Have u adjusted the table after modification of the table. If not Goto SE14 and adjust that particular table.

Make sure ur selected Automatically adjustable option in table maintainence dialogue.

Still problem is existing you delete the previous TMG and create new TMG.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

I have not modified the table /view , i dont understand why this problem , when i tried at home in a different system ecc6.0 , its fine , but when i tried in office in a different server (singapore exchange server)

4.7 version its not working as it is showing table control in a compressed no horizontal scrolling only vertical scrolling but i am not able to see any field .

Regards

subba