cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP EHS complaint management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

In SAP EHS, is there any functionality for managing external complaints of EHS such as complaint from neighourhood community for waste water discharge in their area. If not in SAP EHS, is there any other module, where we can capture this.

Please help me on this.

Regards

Vikram Sethi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vikram,

There are two alternatives to this.

1. After discussion with the customer, you can map the requirements under incident management as an incident. This is a work around

2. Use environmental compliance module to map this business process.

Hope this will be helpful

-Nipun

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

the SAP solution for your problem would be xApp Emmissions Management (xEM) http://www.technidata.com/sap/iisstart.php.

Regards, Marco

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I install xEM ?

please reply ..

sabyasachi banerjee

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Environmental Compliance (xEM) is an xAPPs application. It requires netweaver environment to operate and has a dedicated licence for using it. You will get installation CD with necessary *.SCA and other R/3 files for installation. It is not part of SAP ECC core modules.

Regards

sapehstrainer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Yes you can log customer complaints through notifications. It is in QM module and its Tcode is QM01.

Notification type Q1 is for Customer complaints.

Notification type OS is for IHS.

You can also create notification type for EHS complaints during customizing.

Regards,

Smita Misal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram, I don't know much about EHS, but you can manage the external complaints through NOTIFICATION. There would be a STD business process, to tackle with this kind of complaints!! So you can configure new notification type for it and design the action boxes according to the business process flow for the complaint management. This is just an idea how it can be done, I have not done this ever, so i don't document regarding it or not have any step by step explanation, right now, but if I would be in such requirement, I would have certainly put this same suggestion of Notification. Best Of Luck Regards, Shyamal