Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Good day,

I created the reports in WebI(XIR2), with logo and headers,when i try to import into excel,header and logo disappear but in PDF it is working well.

Thanks lot,

Regards,

-B-

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not Yet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So what's the unanswered question?

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to get the Page Header in Excel? Is this is a BO limitation or there is a work around?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deepak Z,

The Page Header you have in WebI or Infoview does not download to Excel (but yes to PDF).

The solution is to move the item from the header to onto the page and check the option for "display on every new page".

Thanks,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi john,

I tried that too. but the logo is not displayed in Excel.I am using Office 2003.

Thanks lot,

Regards,

-B-

Former Member
0 Kudos

So you are correct in saying the page headers/footers do not download to excel because the rendering is done in a "draft" mode since Excel is less "page" oriented. It works fine in PDF because this is "page" oriented.

With that said, you will never get images in Excel since this is a technical limitation up to now. We will try to provide this feature in the next major release.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure, Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Balaji, in export to Excel you will not be able to see the logo in the Excel file as this feature has not been implemented and it's by design. The images only appear in PDF as this format is more geared towards printing and publishing.

G.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you George