cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocking vendor invoice in F110

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to block invoices that should not be paid in F110. When I go to edit proposal , and select the invoice, and click on change, then choose the payment block A or * , the system gives the message that "block key A (or whichever block key I choose) cannot be set in payment proposal. I thought we could block the invoice in edit proposal.

Can someone please guide me how to overcome this issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do it from fb02. Alternatively you can lock the invoices in the payment programme in third tab i.e exclude values select FIELD NAME as Document number. tick exclude values box & in values enter the invoice number you want to exclude from payment proposal.

Warm Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. But if someone gets to see some inovices in proposal run that should not be paid, then he will have to re-run the proposal again after blocking those invoices in FB02 or F110 third tab. This is an extra effort.

I want to know is there no way that the invoices can be blocked when they are displayed for editing in proposal run, right there and then. When I try doing that I get the message that the block key cannot be set in payment proposal.

If someone knows how do I set up the block key in payment proposal, it will be great help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP has a solution for the same Just follow the below path,

In SPRO-- Financial Accounting -Accts Rec And Payable-Bus Transaction-Outgoing payment-Auto Out Paymt-Payment Proposal Processing-Check Payment Block Reasons Default.

In the above path There are columns saying Block Indicator -Description-Change in Pymt Proposal-

Select the block reason put a tick in the 3rd Column change in pymt proposal and you can select the pymt block in the Pymt Proposal

Cheers!!!

Rahul

Answers (0)