how to cancel the GR after UD
i have created a GR (migo) and in this step i have also captured the excise invoice. QC people done the UD. after that i came to know that GR is wrong. now i want to cancel the GR.
and make the new GR against the same PO.
Thanks & Regards
Syed Hussain replied
Choose Logistics -> Materials Management -> Inventory Management -> Goods Movement -> Goods receipt -> For purchase order -> PO number known.
- The initial screen for creating a goods receipt for a purchase order appears.
- In the field for the movement type, enter 102 (goods receipt for a purchase order into warehouse - reversal).
- In the field for the purchase order, enter the purchase order number for the original goods receipt.
- You can copy the purchase order number from the inspection lot.
- Choose Enter to display the selection screen for the purchase order items.
- Select the purchase order item for which you want to create the goods receipt and set the Stock type indicator to the stock to which the goods were originally posted with the usage decision (for example, F for unrestricted-use stock or S for blocked stock).
- Save the goods receipt and exit the Materials Management component.
Choose Logistics -> Quality management -> Quality inspection -> Inspection lot -> Usage decision -> Change with history.
- The initial screen for changing a usage decision appears.
- Enter the number of the inspection lot for which you previously made the usage decision and choose Usage decision (UD).
To cancel the inspection lot, choose Usage decision -> Functions -> Cancel lot in the usage decision screen.
Refer sap note 175842 ',Inspection lot: Reversal of goods movements from UD.