cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Components not to be displayed in the Graphical planning board

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I understand that all the materials that are present in the PPDS PPM will be loaded in the planning board if i load the resource.

So when I load the finished product, receipts for the dependent components are also loaded in the planning board.

However I do not want to view the component and the corresponding orders in the planning board.

I have tried manually excuding the components from the Workarea, but if I load the finished product, the dependent components get loaded automatically. Similary, I have tried creating a separate propogation range as well. As far as my knowledge goes, propogation range can only be used for planning.

Please let me know if is there any standard way of displayin only the header materials in the planning board and not the components. Is there a standard BADI available to do the same?

Regards

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use BADI /SAPAPO/SELECT or /SAPAPO/SELRES for data restriction or adjustment in planning board.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Please use BADI :/SAPAPO/PPT_SELECT

Restriction of the selection in the product planning tab.

/SAPAPO/PPT_SELRES:Adjustment of Selection in the Product Planning Table

Also for scheduling planning board you can use customer exit APOCDPS8 to select object according to customer-specific criteria.

Manish