Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ftp commands

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any one tell me what command we will use for getting a file from the FTP server

Thanks

Guru

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

The GET command can be used for retrieving the file from the FTP server path and will store in the desired path

Syntax is

GET <filename> :: < Destination path/ filename>

Cheers,

Renuka

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

The GET command can be used for retrieving the file from the FTP server path and will store in the desired path

Syntax is

GET <filename> :: < Destination path/ filename>

Cheers,

Renuka

0 Kudos

Can you tell me how to use GET command.

What is this GET command used for, where i can use this GET command.

Edited by: Vijay Babu Dudla on Sep 14, 2008 5:50 AM

0 Kudos

The syntax is:

GET AXE

SET HEAD

CHOP WORK AND WAIT

Well spotted guys!

karol_seman
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guru moorthy,

Very interesting, another question from you, which is answered and again the same user who get full 10 points.

I thought the main reason for this forum is to help other users and not to get as much points as possible. This is not competition in points collecting, this is about helping other users ...

Regards,

Karol

@ Vijay: Man when are you sleeping? 'Cause I always see your posts here

0 Kudos

>

> @ Vijay: Man when are you sleeping? 'Cause I always see your posts here

I second that Question

pk

0 Kudos

Oh my g(m)od,

I can't sleep from now onwards. ..Since i saw a change in Renuka moorthy. She/he become some one else..

pk did you see that...

0 Kudos

Ragavi Anbu huh??

Nice creativity. But it somehow looks odd to see profile name as that and signed off as Renuka.

Hmmm

pk

0 Kudos

I blocked her/him to change that. she/he might tried to change that...But failed.