cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The record is currently used in workflow - without workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have been receiving the message "The record is currently used in workflow, Version 5.5 SP6 (5.5.62.60)" aways I do a Check Out or Check In in a Record, but I'm not using workflow in my repository.

When I try to delete a record, the message also is shown: "The record is currently used in workflow <0xFFAC3200>".

I have checked the user permission and it have full access. I have tryed with another user too, but I did have success.

I'm creating and using the MDM Data Manager 5.5.62.60.

can anybody help me?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Evandro,

Couple of things to check:

- Are you using astandard business content rep or a customized one.In case you are using a std rep jsut check under the workflows tabel is there any Workflow preexisting and is so what are the Start and Stop step details in MS Visio.In case the records are checked out in the start step then just change them to checkin and them try again.

- Rt click the Repository and Check->Verify Rep if any errors do Repair.

- Still if its giving you the same error then check in the data base level if any workflows are there if so the delete them and try again.

- Lastly which patch in SP06 are you working on as I have worked on MDm SP06 Patch2 without facing any such workflow issues.

- If it still does not work then try exporting the Xml schema and then recreate the rep using import schema with a new name.

Hope It Helped,

Thanks & Regards

Simona Pinto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Simona,

There was a item in Workflow Table, but I can't see anything at the Workflow Screen of my Main Table. I removed the item of Workflow Table and the problem was solved.

Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to load the repository with Update Indices and check again else you need to manually delete the workflow entires if exists from the database level. I have also faced the similar issue and did the same.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja