cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO error

Former Member
0 Kudos

i'm getting the below error even thou my purchasing view seems OK ....any suggestions ???

Material 880031 not maintained by Purchasing

Message no. ME046

Diagnosis

The data from the purchasing view is normally necessar.

Procedure

Create the purchasing view in the material master record.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Have you maintained purchasing view in the material master for that particular material. Have you entered purchasing org in the PO.

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes i did

former_member555628
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer to purchasing view in material master. Put Purchasing Organization, Purchasing Group and Purchasing value key.Save it again.

and then create the PO.

former_member555628
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer to purchasing view in material master. Put Purchasing Organization, Purchasing Group and Purchasing value key.Save it again.

and then create the PO.

former_member555628
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

and then create the PO.

former_member555628
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I don;t know what is the problem, I posted the message once, but it got posted 3 times. After that, I tried to discard it several times, but Discard message seems to be NOT WORKING.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar

You go to MM02 and check in tabs:

1- MPR1 tab: MPR type is P1,P2... for Purchase part.

2- MPR2 tab: Procurement type is F for Purchase part.

Regards,

Thang

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Material 880031 not maintained by Purchasing

> Message no. ME046

For Creating Purchase Order with Material, Purchase View Should be Maintained in Material Master. Please go to MM02 and Select Material and Maintain Purchase View and try again.

Please Exit / Come out of Purchase order and Maintain Purchasing View. Else Remove the Material from Purchase Order and Insert again after Maintaining.

Regards,

Ashok