cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listings/Exclusions - add fields in condition tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to create a condition table with ship to, and material. The shipto(kunwe) is available as a allowed field. However when i go to create a condition table, that field is not there to choose. Appreciate if someone can advise how i can get that field added to the list, so that i can create the condition table.

Thanks

Keshini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since KUNWE already appears in the KOMKG, which is sufficient to be valid as the definition of access sequence. In this case, modification would be considered redundant. Utilizing access sequence is adequate to fulfill your req.

When creating condition table, select field KUNNR.

When defining access sequence, input the table as an access, double click the "fields", highlight "KUNNR" and press "field catalog"- the lower side pushbutton, then choose KUNWE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. That was very useful. One small clarrification. i already have an access with customer/material. which uses the sold to party field.

Is it possible to define another with the same cond table, customer/material and then change the field to ship to.

will there be any problems as the accesses are same and only the fields are different??

Appreciate your info.

Thanks

Keshini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it's a recommended approach to define accesses using the same table per your case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created the access and attached the fields. however when i checked in vb02 the new access doesnt get picked up. Could it be because there are 2 accesses with the same condition table.

How can i get the new access which has shipto and material in vb02???

Appreciate any help???????

Thanks

Keshini

Former Member
0 Kudos

What you see is right. You should be able to input both sold to and ship to party via VB01 per your config.

System reads the condition records in the order you defined in the access sequence, i.e if KUNAG/PMATN is not found, it searches the next KUNWE/PMATN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the reply. just another small clarrification.

in the first access it has fields, kunnr and matnr. but the kunnr is not referenced to sold to party.

my initial idea was since teh first access takes kunnr, it should read all the partner fucntions. that is because even a ship to record will be saved as a customer(kunnr). however it didnt work that way.

can you please explain how it will work as its not referenced to a sold to?

also after i added the second access, which has the same fields, but in this kunnr is referenced to shipto party.

when you maintain a condition record for a ship to it works fine.. appreciate if you could explain how it'll work when kunnr is not referenced to anythin?

Thanks a lot for all your info..

Keshini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. If no other access exists, system checks sold to party and won't go further even you have maintained record of ship to/material . Since you added Ship to party in another access, it will be checked against this record.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

When creating the table, make sure that you double click on ship-to & material from the allowed fields in the right side. Then automatically they appeear in the selected fields on the left side. You need to select the fields in the same order that you need to check for eg if you want your condition table 999 basing on ship-to / material, then you should select ship-to 1st & material 2nd. Also check if on selected fields on left side has in the same order.

Then maintain the access sequence giving 999 in the step 10. Check exclusive if you want the system to stop moving to the next step if it finds the relevant condition records in the step 10.

Assign the access sequence to your condition type that you maintain in the procedure.

If you just maintain table 999 in access sequence, then system will automatically propose ship-to / material in the condition records. If your access sequence has more than 1 table, only then system will give the popup asking what level to want to maintain the condition records.

Regards,

Sivanand