cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Sales Order Values in Credit Managment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. I want to include the open sales orders that were created before implementing the functionality of Credit Managment. How to check the credit limits for that sales orders.

Fro Example. If i want do the credit checks for 1000 open sales orders.

2. How to reset the customer credit limit in FD32. I tried using the t.code f.28, but it will not be reset to zero(0).

Thank you,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

1) In Automatic Credit Control (SPRO | Sales and Distribution | Basic Functions | Credit Management/Risk Management | Credit Management | Define

Automatic Credit Control)--Use Credit check on the basis of oldest open items.

Rgds,

Rags.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rags,

Thanks for ur reply,

how to get all the oldest open items in the form of report(For ex for 1 year.)and also how to run the report.

regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

You can try this: in table VBAK, you might have the date when this a particular order was created( ERDAT or sometihng like that..). You'll have to join table VBAK/VBAP/VBRK(billing table)/VBFA and the logic should be that the program should pick up all the orders created before 1 yr and should also check that the items are not rejected, and the delivery not yet created.

Check the following fields:

VBAK-ERDAT, VBAP-ERDAT, VBAP-ABGRU, VBAP-AEDAT.

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in ova8 u have check oldest open items again u need to check

reaction u need to mention percentage.

then u can get oldest open items in ur report.

I hope it will help full for you.

Best regards,

venkataswamy.y

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Is there any standard report to run this open items for credit management.ie i need to include my all open items past from 1 year, how to go about this.

and also my second was.

2. How to reset the customer credit limit in FD32. I tried using the t.code f.28, but it will not be reset to zero(0).

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Regd point 2, check in F.28 that the default 'Test Run' is not marked. Also, choose the appropriate Recreate SD and FI data.

Check V.02 transaction, if this helps you...

Regards,

Raghu.