cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer 57f4 challan capture

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

We are doing a mere job wok. Customer is sending raw materials with delivery challan and 57f4 challan. We are processing the raw material and sending the finished material to the customer. I am receiving the raw material by 561 or also i can use 501 mvt type. I can enter the customer DC number in the TEXT field.

But how to capture the 57f4 challan in SAP. Since we have to do ageing analysis to send it within 180 days.. How to do this?

Thanks in advance,

Raj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i don,t understand that how you enter raw material by 561 or 501 mvt type

As the material belongs to customer it should not be valuated in your  system. So i think, customer material should be non- valuated.or sales order special stock.

for capthuring  customer 57F4 challan (subsidery challan) i think your customer material should be batch manage so that you can easily create Z report to analysis ageing using batch characterstics.

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

1. Define your customer materials (both component and finished product) as non valuated material, because these materials not effecting the our inventory.

2. create Bom for finished product.

3. Create sales order for service charges with reference to your customer PO.

4. Receive the component from your customer through 501 E (with out po sales order specific).

5. Create Production order with reference to sales order through MRP or manual.

6. confirm the production order and receive the

finished product.

7. Delivery to customer as in normal sales process.

8. Then create performa invoice or billing to your customer.

Please maintain the customer excise challanas manually or you can develop z development for tracking purpose

http://help.sap.com/bp_blv1600/V5600/BBLibrary/HTML/150_EN_IN.htm

regards

kunal

award if helpful

Edited by: kunal ingale on Sep 13, 2008 2:09 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you kunal!!

But my only aim is to keep a track on customer 57f4 challan in SAP. I think i can give some extrs field in MB1C and enter the 57f4 challan number there using BADI and again using any user exit i have to keep a track on this field for ageing (180 days).

Again the link you have attached is for vendor subcontacting process. But its not an issue..

Regards,

Raj.

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as i said earlier create a z progrm for it

regards

kunal

award if helpful

raman1
Explorer
0 Kudos