cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Organisation Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

I am a fresher in SAP HR. I have created different org units and below that I have created again org units, then I created different positions and then I hired different employees under that.

For Eg: I created one org unit Human Resource. Under that I created again different org units such as Talent Acquisition, Training, Employee grievances etc.

Under these different org units I created different positions and then hired different employees.

Now I am taking out the report for the same by going into Adhoc Qyery. But I am only getting the name of the org unit under which the employee has been hired. I want the name of the domain org unit in my report.

For eg: if Mr. X has been hired under Talent acquisition , I m able to take out the report which shows the name of Mr A under Talent Acquistion but at the same time I also want the name of the domain org unit i.e. Human resource. I ma not able to get the same.

Is there any other report which I should run? Kindly guide me for the same.

Regards

Harshvardhan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

In the System Info folder of Organizational Management you will have different reports like Organizational Structure with positions, Organizational Structure with Persons etc which combine differrent objects from Organizationa Management. Anyway each reports has an evaluation path (you can configure this in SPRO) in which you say what kind of object do you what to see in report. (you want to see the org structure with positions and persons)

From Ad-hoc Query you won't be able to see all the org structure with the org unit parent and so on. You need to build reports using ABAP code (there are some standard functions that easily get org structure levels)

Rares

Answers (0)