cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output--- automatic mail is not firing to sold to party.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

My client requirement is to sent mail to sold party when saving a sales order.

For this I creted a new output type with following assignments

In General data tab:acess sequence assigned and Access to conditions is checked

In Default values tab: Dispatch time(send immadiately), transmission medium(External send), partner function(Sp

),Communication strategy(CS01) assigned.

In Time tab: no information given

In Storage system tab :Storage mode(print and archive),Document type(SDOORDER) info given.

In Print tab: print parameters(sales org) assigned.

In mail tab: nothing assigned.

In sort order tab:nothing assigned

In mail title and texts: En and DE languages are assigned.

in processing routines: program and form routine is assgned.

in partner functions: External send+ SP is maintained.

and in condtion record maintained in VV11 tcode with details

Partner function and in communication assigned printer and selected check box print immadiately and release after out.

But automatic mail is not firing when saving the sales order, but in change sales order in menu bar selected sales document and issue output to and selected print then mail is firing to the sold to party, pls tell me where i had done the mistake.

Rgrads,

kishore.

Edited by: kishore gopala on Sep 13, 2008 1:42 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kishore,

In Storage system tab :Storage mode(print and archive)

Please maintain only Print At storage mode instead of Print and Archive then try.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks murali for ur valulble input, I had check this combination still system is not firing the mail after saving saving sales order.

Regards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether you have maintained the email address in the customer master of Sold to party in the General Data>Address Tab> Under Communication Area??

In the SCOT Transaction, check under SMTP (SMTP Mail Server)-->under INT (Internet) --> an '*' asterisk has been maintained or not.

Check the status of the email output in the Sales Order, is it showing with a green traffic light???

If it is showing with a green traffic light you can manually see the status of the mail mesages in Transaction SOST.(by executing, by putting the Sender Id)

If they have not gone you will be able to see them queued up there.

Select the individual messages and press execute button. By doing this email outputs will be released.

Hope this helps you.

Caution: One word of caution is that SCOT is a very critical transaction. And if you are working on a live server, do not play with it as it controls the entire SAPconnect Administration Nodes.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vivek

0 Kudos

Dear Kishor,

Is your problem solved? If yes, can you please inform us how? We may have to configure the same scenario for our customer in future. Your input will be of immense help to us.

Regards

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anybody throw some light.