cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variance Calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While i am running the variance calculation for the process order via KKS2, i am getting the error as stated below:

Order does not have status DLV or TECO

Message no. KV011

I have checked the status of process order, for which TECO and DLV is already done. However i am getting the above error.

What should be the reason behind it?

Regards,

SDN Creature

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear did you refer the notes?

I'm sure it will solve your problem.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use OBA5 to make this as warning or information message.

0 Kudos

Hi,

The point of time in which the order status has been changed to TECO / DLV is important. If the order status has been changed subsequent period (say current period) and you carryout the variance calculation for the previous period then you will get the above message. The staus are asssigned with the system time and date.

Hope this helps you..

Varadharajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

"Order does not have status DLV or TECO"

Production is not yet completed, you need to calcuate only WIP.

How can you calculate variances without completing the production.

Radha

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer the OSS Note: 743766 - Variances: no error message KV011

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here TECO means Technically Completed and DEL means Delivered.

DLV status will be set after the GR is done for that particular production/Process order.

You can made the GR for this order via T.Codes: MB31/MIGOCOR6N/CO11N.

If the DLV status is updated to the production oder then do the TECO in CO02 or COR2

Process order/Prod. Order> Function> Restrict Processing> Technically Complete.Status will change to TECO from REL.

Regards,

Satish Muvva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not an error messge, do the varaince calculation. While running variance calculation at plant level same message it will appear, why because some process orders are processed in this month, goods issue, confirmation completed but gr not happend. That's why system return this kind of message. Ensure that your gi,confirmation and gr and wip process completed.

Regards

Maruthi.