cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Stream ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts,

Currently i am working on SCM 5.0 Version.

I would like to know about time stream ID, which is we are going to assign in Storage Bucket Profile.

Can anyone tell me how it will work for DP, SNP & PPDS?

Pls explain me with some examples.

Thanks in Advance!

Regards

Sujay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You use time stream in storage bucket profile to incorporate factory calendars and other planning calendars in Demand Planning. You can thus specify which days are workdays and which days are holidays. You define time streams in Customizing under APO Master Data -Calendar -Maintain Planning Calendar (Time Stream).

Manish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Time Stream ID is a period of time divided into period types such as weeks or months used as a planning calendar.Two different types of time streams are available in APO.The standard APO time stream can be set up in either weekly or

monthly buckets.The time stream used in Capable-to-Match consists of mixed periods including days and quarters, as well as weeks and months, thus creating a more flexible planning calendar.

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Time Stream id in APO uses Factory Calendar and other parameters (working days and durations in the working days) to determine a Time Stream in liveCache. The Time Stream in APO provides the exact durations (dates and times) for which something (like a Resource) is available for planning. You can define time streams in Customizing under APO Master Data -Calendar -Maintain Planning Calendar (Time Stream)

A time stream is a period of time divided into period types such as weeks or months used as a planning calendar.Its use depends on the application for eg in DP Storage bucket profiles, attaching a time stream should restrict data being stored in some periods - based on a holiday calendar for example. use /sapapo/calendar to create time streams with reference to a calendar and use a work day calculation.

in the storage bucket profile creation, use this time stream id

Time stream Ids in storage bucket profile can be used in Shipping calendars which is used for automatic recognition of holidays and weekends during DP to SNP release, used in location calendars in the location master