cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can any body explain when checking the material document number through MB51 T.C., why system shows through 632 movement type - As vl09 & vl02n.

Please clarify.

thanks,

guru prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Guru Prasad

632 is the reversal of consignment fillup process where you use movement type 631. In MB51 what you saw the 632 movement type is that the delivery reference would have been reversed via VL09. To confirm this, in MB51, input movement types 631 and 632 and execute. There you can see one delivery reference will be displayed both in 631 and 632.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guru Prasad

Dont make comments such as not answered properly

What is this nonsense?

Are you conducting any test?

Forum is for sharing of knowledges and there by we solve all that problems which we come across thro the guidance of the friends

Pls maintain some decorum

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

First of all I am very sorry if i have hurt any one. But, what i meant was, i count find a proper solution to the issue i posted or the solution proposed by our friends has not aided me to find or solve the issue. So is it wrong to say - couldnot find appropriate answer.

Please advise what are exact words i need to use so that in future i donot want to hurt anyones feeling.

I one again apologize if had hurt any one.

thanks,

guru prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

not answered approriately

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Guru Prasad

I can still stick on to my earlier suggestion and for me, I have answered to your question.

Please go through once again your first post and see what you had asked and also go through my explanation.

I have a feeling that you could have closed this thread with some other comments instead of "not answered approriately". You have to come out clearly what exactly you require.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru

Ithink ds is d mov. type in consignment pic up

If u r looking for some other else ,plz explain little clearly