cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where-Used List for Assemblies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PM Experts,

Can you tell me hw to see the Where-Used List for assemblies.I m using CS15 T-Code for the same,but the problem is that i can see only for one assembly not for multiple assemblies.what is t-code for multiple.

Regards,

Raju chauhan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member220863
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raju,

Use IW13.

regards

sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sunil,

I am looking for assemblies-where used list,like in which equipment or functional location it is used,But you have given reply for material,Thank you for your reply,if you have idea can you reply for said question.

Raju Chauhan

former_member220863
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raju,

Assemblies r also material with material type IBAU.

regards

sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sunil,

I want to know at which funtional location or equipment that perticular assemblies is used not in orders.

Like in ih01 you can see but you cant see by putiing the directly assemblies if you see in CS15 we can see but in this also only for single assemblies not for multipl.I want to go for multiple

Raju Chauhan

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I understand the question correctly, you want to search for multi-level assembiles (materials) with a BOM which is linked to and equipment or functional location e.g.

Floc

-> BOM

--> Assembly 1

---> Assembly A

---> Assembly B

-

> Assembly B1

If so, then I don't theing there is a standard report to search for equip/floc by sub-assemblies

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PeteA,

What i want suppose there are 20 assemblies iwant a tcode where by putting all these assmbly at once and trace out the where used list like whether these assmblies are attached with f/l or equipment or both,

is there is any report throgh which i can get whereused list for no of assemblies.

if you go throgh cs15 you can get whereused list for single assembly.But i want to go for many no of assembiles.means multiple selection

Raju chauhan

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raju chauhan,

What about the standard equip/floc list-edit reports such as IE05 (change equipment)?

PeteA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PeteA,

That T-CODE ONLY GIVE THE LIST OF ASSEMBLIES OR MATERIAL WHICH ARE EXISTING IN EQUIPMENT MASTER DATA.IF YOU ONLY MAKE THE BOM AGAINST EQUPMNT OR FL THAT WILL NOT REFLECT IN IE05

Regards,

RC

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

RC,

I suspect you will need to copy the CS15 program and make the necessary changes..

PeteA

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

m_waqas
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to IH08 and enter the assembly code in construction type , you will get list of equipments on which assembly is linked.