Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Consultants

I am creating a Sales order and saving.

Immediately the requirement send to MD04.

But my requirement is, it should not send any req. to MD04 or any stock updation. when ever it is required it will be released again in change mode VA02.

How to stop?

Plz help me Asap.

Subramanian.Ramasamy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Task Assigned to ABAP er's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kishore

I checked very clearly by creating a sales Order.

Thanx

Subramanian.Ramasamy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check these exits with the help of an ABAP expert, tell him the requirement correctly, he may be able to help to set a reason for rejection automatically using these exits.

USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT (MV45AFZZ)

USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP (MV45AFZZ)

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Prasanth & Kishore,

If ur making Delivery Block,the requirement for that material will be send to MD04. delivery Block is used only not to deliver the material.

Not for stopping the production of that requirement.

Finally Reason for rejection is the only way to solve the problem. But

i need when the enduser is saving the order automatically rejection should be applied with a specific reason.

Plz help me to find out the wright UserExit to achieve this.

ASAP.

Subramanian.ramasamy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just test it man, i think ur not tested this scenario definately it will works.

This provision is given in standard by SAP only.

Regards,

kishorre.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Simple solution is just put delivery block for the sales order then the requirement is not reflected in MD04.

Regards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I also agree with Kishore, either you put a delivery block in the item level, or set a reason for rejection, the requirements will not be passed to Planning (MD04). whenever you require you unlock / remove the reason for rejection and process the order.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain no planning type CN in the schedule line. That should solve it. There will be no availability check done. Also ensure TOR is maintinaed accordingly as indicated in the earlier message. There should be no confirmation tick for this in the customising for TOR

regds

Jude

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Deactivate the TOR in schedule line category and check by creating a new sales order.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For that u need to use Routine only.

example.

Title

System requirement for confirmation of quantities in availability check

Purpose

This is an example of a subsequent function requirement. If this requirement is met, then the system will confirm quantities for the sales document line item. If not, then no quantities will be confirmed. ATP requirements, however, will still be passed to planning. This requirement contains the system checks that are carried out automatically to determine if the confirmed quantities should be set to zero or not. In this case, the system checks to see if a delivery block has been applied to the sales document. If so, it checks to see if the block allows confirmed quantities.

It is also possible to create additional requirements for an installation that would run after the system checks. R/3 comes with the sample requirement '101' which adds the additional requirement that confirmed quantities should be set to zero if the credit block is set.

With bst regards,

venkataswamy.y