cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to upgarde from PL 01 to PL41

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In my system my patch level is 01.I want to upgrade my patch level to 41.In upgrade.exe file server tools and help has been uprageded , But in case of common Upgrade this error message is showing.The application failed to initialize properly(oXc0000005).

Note: In my system no antivirus is installed.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member708266
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Whick version are you using 2005 version or 2007 version, if it is 2005version, please first upgrade to 2005 PL05 before upgrading to the latest patch. If you are using 2007version, please first upgrade to PL30 before upgrading to the latest patch for system inconsistency.

If the above upgrade still can't be succeeded, please kindly check the information below:

1.Check if the citrix was using, and if the Citrix Virtual Memory Optimization is running please stop that service and try to upgrade again.

2. This error occurs when trying to run an Add-on that

was developed in a .Net development environment

without installing the .Net framework.So, if your addon

was developed in a .NET, please install .Net Framework

on the customer's workstation.(note 795782)

3. check DIAPI version is correct also

Wish it is useful information for you.

Regards

Apple

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

martin_fodor
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Emon

if you carefuly read your PL documents, especialy patch readme you can found here some useful notes.

fe: Before running 2007 A patch 41 upgrade, customers who are running versions previous

to 2007 A should upgrade to version 2007 A patch 30.

... and others. Hope to help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Emon,

Itu2019s ok to upgrade from PL01 to PL41.

Would you try this:

1. backup SBO-COMMON

2. remove SBO-COMMON

3. Reinstall SBO-COMMON

a) Go to the Patch installation package PL41

b) Navigate to folder Upgrader Common. (Normally, it's in B12007B00P_XX\Packages\Upgrader Common\ Upgrade.exe)

Afterwards, please upgrade B1 client and company DB.

If thereu2019s still error occurring during the installation, I agree with Gordon that letu2019s go through related upgrade documents again and remove and reinstall everything.

Documentation Resource Center (http://service.sap.com/smb/sbo/documentation) ->SAP BUSINESS ONE 2007-> Administrator's Guides 2007 A: DB2, SQL

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Jacqueline Jiang

SAP Business One Forums Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you read through all available documents before upgrade? The gap between your PL and new one is too big. It may need a interim PL to upgrade in two phases.

Thanks,

Gordon