cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re:Posting not possble(valuation date is eariler than the capita .date)

suma_nalluri
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I am encountering an error meesage while doing CJ88.I had followed the procedure as per SDN solution by changing the ordinory depreciation dates in the asset master.But still i am getting the same error.

Actually the Main asset was settled with the some cost earlier.Please provide the solution to resolve this.

Regards,

Suma.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Basically the problem will appear based on your valuation date earlier than capitalizatin date.

Suppose take an example you purchase an AUC asset on 10.07.2008 and your trying to settele the asset to main asset on 02.07.2008. System returns this kind of error message ie valuation date is earlier than the capitalization date.

Regards

Maruthi.

former_member348872
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you try changing Capilazation date to before value date of Asset Transaction ?

suma_nalluri
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I had done the changes as per the SDN instructions,but still system is throughing the same meesage after changing the capitalization date.There after we had given the asset value date in CJ88.Then the issue got solved.But I want to know any impacts by doing like this and why systems is not responding by changing the capitalisation date.Please provide me the clarification.Thanks for the consideration.

Regards,

Suma.