cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

goods movement

deepu_p2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

i have to do do goods movement in order to complete confirmation for a particular operation.how do i do goods movement from one workcenter to another instead of moving the goods to the SL and then issuing the foods to anothre operation

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

deepu_p2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

If you set backflush indicator at component Overview of routing , that component will be issued automatically when you do the confirmation for that Operation.

Generally there is no WIP will be maintained between operation, once you issue the Goods manually or autimatically , then it will be reduced from issue location.

I hope i understood your problem properly if not please explain.

Regards

Pradeep Kumar

deepu_p2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi pradeep.

it has nothing to do with back flush. the output of one workcenter is a sub assembly.it should go directly in to another work center. so there is no need to maintain inventory for the subassembly.how do i issue it to another work center.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try using collective orders concept, all the lower level orders of the Collective order will do auto GR and GI to the superior order.

Regards

Saravanan

former_member335796
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

During one Order execution, we do not do separate goods movements bitwen the oprations i.e from one work center to another work center.

All the component will be issued to the first operation, or as per th definition of the conent assignment to the operatiosn.

Bitween the operations we passon the WIP from one operation to the other..

At the end of the last operation goods receipt will be posted automatically or manually, then the assembly will be posted to the SL.

Regards,

Siva