Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add new fields to VKM3 transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

How we can add a new field to VKM3 layout ...

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no user exit to add a new field in VKM3 transaction.

So, you can not add a new field in that.

Regards

Elini.P

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No suitable exit for same.either solution is you can copy the RVKRED04 program to some zRVKRED04 and start modifiaction as per need.

0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I got the solution, append fields to VBKRED and copy standerd program and incorporate new field logic...

Now i am facing a small issue label is not displaying in ALV out put... any suggestion ...

Field Catalog internal table i can view SELTEXT_L ... all fields populated with text in de-bug mode... but ALV final screen output label is blank ???........

Regards

0 Kudos

Hey,

Comment all other fieldcat except one and excute the program check is it coming.

Regards,

Midhun Abraham

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not manually populating text's, its get automatically populating using below Fm...

CALL FUNCTION 'REUSE_ALV_FIELDCATALOG_MERGE'

EXPORTING

I_PROGRAM_NAME = K_REPID

I_STRUCTURE_NAME = 'VBKRED'

CHANGING

CT_FIELDCAT = U_KR_FIELDCAT[].

So i can view de-bug mode all field labels are populating and not displaying in Screen...

Any Tips...

Thanks

0 Kudos

you dont need to do all this. See the solution above in my post

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look at Notes 110311 / 779389. We did the same couple of years back. Enhance VBKRED using VBKRED_EX1. then put your code in FORM routine USER_EXIT_FUELLEN_XVBKRED in program DBKMVF02

1. Extend structure VBKRED. For this purpose use structure VBKRED_EX1 which has been inserted as an Include in structure VBKRED.

2. Fill the additional fields in program DBKMVF02 in FORM routine USER_EXIT_FUELLEN_XVBKRED. In the user exit, internal table XVBKRED, which also contains your additional fields now, is known.

3. Afterwards the additional fields are available in the list that are displayed by Transactions VKM1 - 5. Add the fields to the display variant which you use.

0 Kudos

Hi All,

The routine (USER_EXIT_FUELLEN_XVBKRED) i didn't find under VKM3 program.

I got a diffrent simple solution... Just comment I_BUFFER_ACTIVE or pass null value to the Export parameter it will work perfectly...

CALL FUNCTION 'REUSE_ALV_LIST_DISPLAY'

EXPORTING

• I_BUFFER_ACTIVE = 'X'

I_CALLBACK_PROGRAM = K_REPID

I_CALLBACK_PF_STATUS_SET = K_STATUS

I_CALLBACK_USER_COMMAND = K_USER_COMMAND

IS_LAYOUT = KR_LAYOUT

IT_FIELDCAT = KR_FIELDCAT[]

IT_SPECIAL_GROUPS = KR_SP_GROUP

I_SAVE = K_SAVE

IS_VARIANT = K_VARIANT

IT_EVENTS = KR_EVENTS[]