cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No IDOCs sends or receive in DES

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got a big trouble in DES.

I'm trying to send an Idoc from an html page that basis guys gave me long time ago. The error is:

Result:

http-Status: 500 <SAP:Error><SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category><SAP:Code>INTERNAL.SLD_NO_OWN_BS</SAP:Code><SAP:P1>XID</SAP:P1><SAP:P2>100</SAP:P2><SAP:Stack>Error while reading the ID of own business system from the SLD for system XID and client 100</SAP:Stack></SAP:Erro

Payload:

When I do the same thing in QAS, the IDOC is sent succesfull, but in DES I got that trouble, so I descart any possibility of any error of mine.

Another guy tries to sent it by XML Spy and he has the OK response from XI but the IDOC dont come here.

Basis guys put down DES and then they put it up, and nothing happens.

This is not a sender problem because I try to sent idocs from diferent services to SAP, and I got the same result.

Any brain guy knows what is my problem? What can I do? Because we cant test anything in DES until this problem is solved

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

DEC has to be registerd to the SLD using RZ70 TCODE.

Also it has to be assigned to corresponding Integration Server. This would solve your problem.

Regards,

Siva Maranani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Siva, thanks por the answer.

Please note that everything was working fine, but from a moment to other this problem appears.

I could send and receive IDOCs in XI because I just change the prim. in TC SLDAPICUST. I dont know why or how this works, but it gives me some fresh air here.

By the way, the main problem of this post still exists.

If anyone wants, have a look at this image:

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/7118/1509pf6.png

Note that when I click on details of the question "Is web service security available?", the next sentence appears:

"Communication error Proxy calls on the sender or receiver side are not permitted on the IS (client)"

Any idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the Integration Engine XID down in the Runtime Workbench (in component monitoring).

I'll tell this to basis guys on monday, I think this will solve mi problem.

Thanks all!