cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Two Questions:

1) When I go to attach a file in FB60, it does get attached but in the screen it has different characters or symbols instead of what the actual file is. How do I attach the file so in its own type that should show up correctly?

2) When we do vendor downpayment, we pay lets say 20% in advance. When we get the invoice from the vendor to pay the remaining balance or the difference, and when entering that invoice in the system there are chances that the invoice gets posted for some other vendor wth the same name. How do we handle this in SAP, so that the system should pick up the correct vendor for whom the down payment was made?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Try going into FBL1n and enter the usual vendor number and Company Code, when in vendor line items, click on the invoice you want to attach doc, click attachment, new attachment and then pick the office Doc or what ever you want to attach, this should come up with the right doc.

In your other question, i think you should use vendor number and CoCode to pick the right vendor not by name. Every vendor will be uniqely be identified by number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I go to FBL1N, and dipaly vendor balances, and click on a invoice, I dont see the icon for attachments. Where is it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Once we arttach a local file to vendor invocie in fb60 and post it. How do we see it later when it gets posted. Because I attached a file and went to see the documetn but dont see the attachement there

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Joe, I got to see the attached document.

My other question is that when I park the document in FV60 and go on to post it in FBV0, then before posting it I want to see that attachment, but I dont see it . I go to services for the object and click on the attachment list, but there is not attachemnt.

Only when I post an invocie in FB60, I can see the attachemnt. How do I ge to see the attachment in FBV0 (post park document) wwhich I want to review before posting.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Answer to qs 2 -

System will track the down payment only when user enters the correct vendor number in FB60, only way is that there has to be user discipline.

Thanks

Sanjay