cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOIO getting stuck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario Sync/Asynch bridge which is on EOIO. In devlopment it all goes fine. When moved to QA I see them going into holding status, though there are no errors for any of the previous messages. Suddenly one gets in to a Hold state without any errors. If I resend this mesage this will go.

More over, how to restart all these message that are in holding state to start automatically. Now I need to resend each of this.

P.S: There are no previous message that has any errors

Regards

Unni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First clean the Queue and resend the Messages

Clean the queue using SMQ1/SMQ2

kkram
Contributor
0 Kudos

You might want to schedule the program RSXMB_RESTART_MESSAGES to run at regular intervals to take care of such issues. See if it works. Also, check if all your workflow engine related jobs are running.

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the response.

The messages are succesful in the ABAP stack and the restart, will not work. I see them stuck in the adapter.

FYI, there are no messages that are failed previously in the adapter, and thats why when I restart the first message that went to the "Holding" status will deliver successful.

Do you know of any basis setting to restart the message from the adapter engine(visual admin, exchange profile, nwa)?

regards

Unni

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>when I restart the first message that went to the "Holding" status

Cancel all the Messages with Status - System Error ( Select throught the Year ) and try sending the Messages.

Cheers

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you see my initial querry, I dont have messages with the "System Error".

regards

Unni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Better to use filter criteria and choose your EOIO queue as conversionId and message status = System Error.

then cancel all the message of this queue and above mentioned status.

Once you did it try to send new message and check its status in Message Monitoring.

thanks

farooq

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Start/End Date: Go for this Year & Last Year Option and look for System Error ststus message and Cancel it, If still you find the issue, Try to Delete the Messages in the Waiting Ststus. Mean time Check whether the Queue are Registered in Tcode - Sxmb_adm

Cheers

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

The interface is just moved to qa last week, anyways, I repeat there are no Messages with an error ststus.

The fun is. Assume there is just one message in the Holding status. If I reprocess this message which is in Holding status it sends succesfully.

regards

Unni

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if all the queues are empty Tcode smq1 and smq2 also if all the queues are registered and activated in smqr . If there are any entries in queue then just execute them by selectinf and pressing F6.

Also chk in your interface determination if you have selected maintain order at runtime then remove it?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

Normally you get the Holding status if some message is stuck due to which other messages behind it are waiting.

Once the message with error is cleared,all the messages in holding status will go by itself,you dont need to do anything.

Could you please check once more if there are messages in System error or waiting status. due to which other messages have Holding status

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amir,

I know its little wired case, there are no errors.

And as I said in the post, if I resend the message which is in the holding status, it goes successful

Regards

Unni