cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted order reappeared

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a background job with program delete_pp_order, that deleted a PPDS output firmed planned order and sends the deletion to R/3. I can see the planned order and qty. in the spool of the job.

Now when I looked at the product view,it reappeared. I checked the start date of the order and the order number. It is the exact same orders.

What can this be caused by?

I deleted a CIF block in SMQ1 (outbound queue) for other reason. may be this deletion was in the the same LUW as the other queue and go t deleted.

But does deleting the CIF queue bring back a deleted order?? I thought it should be only the deletion change pointer in SMQ1 that's deleted and should be caught up in CCR report. Isn't it???

Any suggestions please?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with you that order might have deleted in APO but not in R/3 and it might have reappeared when ran CCR report. please check the variant of the job if the option to delete in R/3 was maintained.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Visu,

When you delete the queue block those changes has not be transferred to R/3 and order is not deleted in R/3.

Whenever next CIF run or do any changes to order will bring back it to APO.

First run the CCR and put both the system in sync.

Delete order again in APO .

Than check order in R/3 whether it is deleted or not , if it is not deleted than check queue block and if any first analyse it by going to details by SLG1,/SAPAPO/C3 or /SAPAPO/CQ and CFG1 on R/3 side.

Take corrective action as per log and reactivate the queues.

Manish