cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Invoice ..blocked due to Price Variance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I would like to know that how we can create a PO invoice if Purchasing document already exists. I would like to craeate this invoice such a way that it should have the price variance. Also how this invoice gets blocked and when we can unblock this. What all Tables are updated during this whole process?

Also if any one could provide me documents on PO invoices where in the general business process is explained in layman's term then it would be a great help.

Thanks in advance,

Jigar Shah.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jigar, It purely depends on the tolerances configured. If the price difference is more than the tolerance configured, the invoice gets blocked. The blocked invoices are available in the table RBKP_BLOCKED. There are two ways to remove the blocks, both using transaction MRBR These are: Manually, by indicating which block or blocks are to be removed Automatically, by running MRBR with the automatic In order to get familiarise with MM related transactions, it is recommended to visit sites like the one given below. This is purely MM related query. I have tried to answer it and I am open to correction, if any. http://www.sap-img.com/sap-mm.htm Trust this helps much! Cheers,