cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tutorial on uploading offline Adobe form

john_lee7
Participant
0 Kudos

Does anyone know any link to Thomas Jung or anyone else who teaches how to upload offline Adobe Form to Web Dynpro.

Thanks.

Also, if you know any link talks about downloading / emailing modified (changing values to interactive form) Adobe form, please let me know.

Thanks for all your help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John ,

You can refer to this blog

regards

pankaj prasoon

john_lee7
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks.

I saw that blog already.

One of the comments Thomsa Jung mentioned in that blog says that with new native type, those codes are no longer necessary... so, that's why I was wondering if there is new blog/tutorial that show how to use native way to upload data.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John and all,

I am working on the uploading offline Adobe form. Do you know how to read table data from the pdf source?

Thanks,

Michelle

john_lee7
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Michelle,

Can you explain little more detail on what you are trying to do?

What I did is...

In Webdypro, I upload offline adobe form to online abobe form.

I did have to convert xml format to SAP contxt format using ABAP code. I did hear that I do not have to do this, but I couldn't find how, so I find some code from previous version and modified it.

After that, I save data in online form to SAP using BAPI.

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

My scenario is same as what you did.

1) Uploading the offline filled adobe form to on line interactive adobe form via WebDynpro ABAP as the blog

2)The adobe form contains customer information as well as several table views which are bind with the context created in WebDynpro: Node NEW_BP_NODE cardinality 1:1 with single attributes and table type attributes (1:n): COLOUR_COMP, MEN_COMP etc.

3) While converting the xml format data to SAP context format, It is fine to use following routine to find the single attribute and map to the BAPI structure to do the database update.

NODE = DOCUMENT->FIND_FROM_NAME( NAME = 'XXXu2019).

XXX = NODE->GET_VALUE( ).

However, I am struggling on how to convert the xml table data to SAP context format.

The XML table data looks like below.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

- <NEW_BP_NODE>

- <COLOUR_COMP>

- <DATA>

<ZZTFLD0W2AQW />

<ZZTFLDRZ2AQX>000</ZZTFLDRZ2AQX>

<ZZTFLDVD2TQW />

<ZZTFLDQK2HQX />

<ZZTFLDEL2XQX />

<ZZTFLDTC2DQX>000</ZZTFLDTC2DQX>

<ZZTFLDOR2UQX />

</DATA>

- <DATA>

<ZZTFLD0W2AQW />

<ZZTFLDRZ2AQX />

<ZZTFLDVD2TQW />

<ZZTFLDQK2HQX />

<ZZTFLDEL2XQX />

<ZZTFLDTC2DQX />

<ZZTFLDOR2UQX />

</DATA>

- <DATA>

<ZZTFLD0W2AQW />

<ZZTFLDRZ2AQX />

<ZZTFLDVD2TQW />

<ZZTFLDQK2HQX />

<ZZTFLDEL2XQX />

<ZZTFLDTC2DQX />

<ZZTFLDOR2UQX />

</DATA>

</COLOUR_COMP>

- <MEN_COMP>

- <DATA>

<ZZTFLD4V2V7V />

<ZZTFLDYD2N7W>000</ZZTFLDYD2N7W>

<ZZTFLDX32I7W />

<ZZTFLD2D2W7W />

<ZZTFLDGD2A7W />

</DATA>

- <DATA>

<ZZTFLD4V2V7V />

<ZZTFLDYD2N7W>000</ZZTFLDYD2N7W>

<ZZTFLDX32I7W />

<ZZTFLD2D2W7W />

<ZZTFLDGD2A7W />

</DATA>

</MEN_COMP>

Hopefully you or someone else can help me out on this. I heard that we donu2019t need do all those xml format converting in NW2007. Unfortunately our current system set up still need go through these steps.

Thanks,

Michelle

john_lee7
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Michelle,

I am sorry, but I have not done anything with tables, so I am not sure how to do it.

One thing I suggest is that you probably want to create new question for your need.

People do not always check on questions attach to old questions.

Also, I noticed that some people like to get points, so they don't answer old questions, but only check for new questions.

So, try posting new questions and I am sure many more people will give you advice.

Good luck.

Let me know if you find solution and if I find myself, I will let you know as well.

My contact is jwl770 at yahoo dot com.

Thanks.

John

john_lee7
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Michelle,

You got me curious now, so I am trying to figure out about using tables in adobe form.

I have a question for you relate to that as it sounds like you are ahead of me on this.

When I add dynamic table in adobe form (adding buttons to add/delete rows), I can create additional rows, but when I try to retrieve it (I am doing online for now), I only can retrieve first row value.

How did you get to retrieve more than one row.

Also, you might want to take a look at this blog for retrieving table values from offline.

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

John,

Thank you for the link. Looks like our system is applicable to the OSS note 1055738. I am working on it.

I had the same result as what you got while creating dynamic tables(Add, Delete rows) in the adobe form. Alternatively, I create standard tables with the fixed rows, since all the required tables have the fixed rows.

Let me know if you have any new discoveries.

Thanks,

Michelle